Monday, August 4, 2008

How do you treat an acne spot and acne around chest

Before you try any of these treatments, take a few minutes to look at your lifestyle. Simply by living a cleaner, healthier life, it may be possible to avoid having to use even acne furuncular natural treatment. It's vital to eat lots of vegetables and fruits everyday. Regular exercise is also important. In fact, making these changes may result in clearer skin without doing anything else.
I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market.
* Cucumber juice applied on affected skin helps keep it cool and calm. Whether you combine this with lettuce and carrot juice or use it alone, it makes an excellent topical application.
cuboidcusa.blogspot.com
tags: how to prevent acne in your forehead, get rid of pimples and acne, lotion for acne prone skin

No comments: