Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne skin care kits and aveeno acne cleanser top

A study was conducted by Dr. Kimball on 23 acne-suffering male participants to test if the effect of sweats will lead to more pimples on the back and chest. The 23 participants are divided into 3 groups. One group was asked not to do any exercise at all, another was ask to do exercise and immediately going to shower, and the last group was asked to do exercise but delay going to shower. The number of pimples was counted after 2 weeks later on the back and chest of each participant.
I looked at my eating habits of late. I was prone to the occasional chocolate craving, but after all these years I doubted that the sweet confection had turned against me. Besides, I was buying organic, dark chocolate now; nothing sinister there. In fact, I had improved my diet greatly over the years and recently tried to go vegan.
If what you eat or when you eat is sporadic at best, try and control these instead of giving into unhealthy eating habits. Likewise, if you cut down on fatty, oily foods and instead eat more salads, steamed vegetables, fruit juices and proteins, which will help your body to fight off the acne-causing germs.
quintuulg.blogspot.com
tags: how to get rid of acne marks, reduce acne redness, nivea visage young tres efficace acne control it

No comments: