Monday, August 4, 2008

Dry acne prone skin and salicylic acid peel and acne scars

A famous boxer was once asked what his secret was in winning nearly every fight of his career. Here's what he said: "I figure out my opponent's game plan as quickly as possible and then I do everything I can to DISRUPT that game plan of his. And once I've done that, then I use what skills I've learned over the years to finish him off." And then he added, "I never just came out swinging."And that's exactly what you'll need to do to conquer your acne as well. You're going to have to DISRUPT acne's 'game plan,' -- the acne cycle -- in order to have a chance at having clear, acne free skin.
In both cases, however, it causes torment for the young one, whether they are nubile nymphets or the humongous hunks. It makes them conscious of the red blob on their faces and it lowers confidence in the world which lays so much stress on the physical appearance of a person. Many teenagers have been subjected to ridicule because of zits that adorn their face or neck. And most of them have had harrowing experiences with the various acne treatments for teenagers that are suggested to them by friends and well-wishers. If you are one of them, read on and find out the various options available for acne treatments for teenagers.
• Switch your body soap or body wash to soap that is unscented and as pure as possible.
nadirobdersed.blogspot.com
tags: what causes food acne, use of garlic ext on skin care as anti acne, birth control pills for acne no weight gain

No comments: