Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home remedies for acne

« ...We all know that sometimes the remedy can be as bad as the disease, and it's no different with what I'll refer to simply as acne in this article. But there is almost certainly a combination of remedies that will successfully help YOU in your particular situation....
...1. Fish oil is extremely high in omega three which plays a major role in curing diseases and conditions of the skin....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!...»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: thursday plantation tea tree face wash for acne, will vinegar cure my acne, how to get rid of back acne

No comments: